Lake Real Estate in Eagle River, Wisconsin
Eagle River is probably the most well known town in Northern Wisconsin. People have been coming to Eagle River for vacation ever since the trains were the main mode of transportation. The town itself is quaint with lots of character while still offering the modern conveniences of big grocery stores and gas stations as well as numerous speciality shops. There is a nice range of lake real estate available in the area. You can find homes ranging from old cabins that need restoration to multi-million dollar new homes. Eagle River is famous for its Chain of Lakes. The Eagle River/Three Lakes Chain is the largest freshwater chain in the world and an extremely popular fishing and boating place.
Eagle River Area Lake Homes By Price:
Best Lakes near Eagle River:
Best Chain Lakes near Eagle River:
Eagle River Area Lake Lots By Price:
General information about Eagle River:
- - Eagle River is the snowmobile capital of the world.
- - There are multiple gas stations.
- - There are a many restaurants.
- - There are a few fast food places.
- - There are many bars.
- - There is a hospital in Eagle River.
- - There is a Walgreens in Eagle River.
- - There are two large grocery stores in Eagle River.
- - There are lumber yards in Eagle River.
- - There are golf courses near town.
- - The year round population of Eagle River is just under 1,500.
- - The population quadruples in the summer time.
- - More information on Eagle River can be found at EagleRiver.org.